Last year, we heard from nearly 40,000 physicians.
This year, we want to hear from YOU at one of our upcoming community engagement events.
Staff and leadership from the American Board of Internal Medicine (ABIM) will be present at a number of annual society meetings, answering questions in exhibition halls and hosting focus groups and informal meet-ups to gather physician input on the future of the Maintenance of Certification (MOC) program.
Connect with us at upcoming society meetings:
- October 4-8, 2017: Infectious Disease Week – ID Week 2017
- October 13-18, 2017: American College of Gastroenterology – World Congress of Gastroenterology at ACG 2017
- October 20-24, 2017: American Association for the Study of Liver Diseases- AASLD Congress 2017
- October 28-November 1, 2017: American College of Chest Physicians – 2017 CHEST Annual Meeting
- October 31-November 5, 2017: American Society of Nephrology – Kidney Week 2017
- November 3-8, 2017: American College of Rheumatology – 2017 ACR/ARHP Annual Meeting
- December 9-12, 2017: American Society of Hematology – 2017 ASH Annual Meeting
Not attending a society meeting?
We still want to hear from you! Join the Insights Network: